Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally A New Post To Our Blog!

After quite the hiatus, I'm writing to begin to update those that read this blog with what's been going on. We LOVE Richmond and especially our new home in the Fan. Our house was built in 1901 - quite the change from our practically new house in Lexington. We finally started living at the house in February and are still slowly getting settled. In fact we expect ART to be going up on the walls in the next few weeks! Jackson loves the house and especially his room (pics of this and the house to follow soon I promise). Jason really loves his job (which makes life in our household LOTS better!). Jackson and I are having a blast hanging out together. We spend our time mostly at a park 3 blocks from our house. When we aren't at the park, we are out and about visiting "Emmy" or doing fun activities like our Music Together class or weekly hour at The Little Gym. Jason and Jackson spent the winter swimming together at the JCC. Jackson's blue eyes continue to help him get his way in most situations - go figure!

Other randomness - I never shared Jackson making his advertising debut. Take a look here. It 's from Baby Moon - the yoga studio where we took Mom+ Baby Yoga when he was a pre-crawler! Ahhhhh, those were the days. I have only wonderful things to say about Baby Moon. It was a life-saver in helping me get out of the house and meet new moms! Thanks Anne (the owner)!

I'll be back again shortly...much love! Cheryl

2 comments:

Dr. Leigh Ann Simmons said...

Finally!! Can't wait to see you all next month! Definitely need some house pics!!! :) XO

Kelly said...

Yeah! Welcome back to the blog world! Looking forward to more pictures and an ichat soon!
Love to all!